to stop the insane Obama Administration’s new mission to bomb Syria. With blog after blog, post after post, protest after protest, calls to our ‘representatives'(and I use that word loosely), refuting the propaganda that is being shoved down the throats of Americans and people the world over to try and ‘justify’ bombing the hell out of Syria.
There is NO justification! Syria has NOT declared war on the U.S. Our moral obligation is not to bomb Syria to save Syria from itself. Our moral obligation is to collaborate with the U.N. along with the international community to come up with diplomatic solutions. We are not humanitarians if we bomb Syria. We are warmongers.
The U.S. government has used the argument that the use of chemical weapons is not to be tolerated. Well, if that is the case, then the U.S. government needs to commence judicial hearings and try itself for war crimes against humanity and for lying and cover-ups in the use of chemical weapons by the U.S. government not only on its own citizens but also for the use of chemical weapons in Vietnam, and also in Iraq. We need new government anyway. One that is FOR the People, BY the people and OF the people. The one we have isn’t cutting it. Need more proof?
1. The U.S. Military Dumped 20 Million Gallons of Chemicals on Vietnam from 1962 – 1971
2. Israel Attacked Palestinian Civilians with White Phosphorus in 2008 – 2009
3. Washington Attacked Iraqi Civilians with White Phosphorus in 2004
4. The CIA Helped Saddam Hussein Massacre Iranians and Kurds with Chemical Weapons in 1988
5. The Army Tested Chemicals on Residents of Poor, Black St. Louis Neighborhoods in The 1950s
6. Police Fired Tear Gas at Occupy Protesters in 2011
7. The FBI Attacked Men, Women, and Children With Tear Gas in Waco in 1993
8. The U.S. Military Littered Iraq with Toxic Depleted Uranium in 2003
9. The U.S. Military Killed Hundreds of Thousands of Japanese Civilians with Napalm from 1944 – 1945
10. The U.S. Government Dropped Nuclear Bombs on Two Japanese Cities in 1945
So after reading from the above list, do you really believe that the U.S. is going to bomb the hell out of Syria because of chemical weapons? We don’t give a damn about anyone using chemical weapons. If we did, we wouldn’t use them!!!! But we do, so how then can we turn around and bomb another country for doing exactly what we are doing, have done and will continue to do? Why is the U.S. government’s use of chemical weapons, acceptable, but if another country uses them, we become all mushy and outraged and so then we’ve got to galvanize the world to stop this atrocity when in fact, if chemical weapons were used in Syria, we most likely provided them? There is not one single reason for the U.S. military to be engaged in war on Syria. Not one. To simply say that Assad is bad is not enough. Barack Obama is bad, but no one is overthrowing him by way of military action. Our entire congress is bad, but no one is going to bomb the hell out of them. Obama is intent on striking Syria because that is what his handlers have told him to do. He is bought and paid for. He owes them his place in the White House and in history. His oratory skills will not be enough to convince those of us who know that it is not in America’s best interest to bomb Syria, nor is it in the best interest of the Syrian people. He knows it. John Kerry knows it and our congressional representatives know it. And through our blogs, our tweets, our Facebook pages, our protests; the whole world knows it. Will our representatives vote to strike Syria? Highly likely. Will the U.S. people merely sit back and watch this unfold and turn into another Iraq/Afghanistan? We’ll soon see.